So far in 2020, Bank Risk and Compliance writer Mary Crotty has covered a wide range of banking, regulatory compliance and personal finance topics. Financial services companies, from traditional banks to emerging fintechs, hire this freelance writer for her unique combination of skills: exemplary content development and extensive industry knowledge.
Here’s a sample of topics covered in this specialty freelance writer’s 2020 portfolio of well-researched, SEO-friendly, ghost-written articles.
Regulatory Compliance Topics
- 2020 bank compliance priorities (data privacy, beneficial ownership, BSA/AML, Reg CC and CECL)
- Digital accessibility of financial institution websites
- Safety and soundness
- Digital banking risk management
Personal Finance Topics
- Mortgage 101
- Debt-to-income ratio
- FHA mortgage loans
- General finance tips
Financial Services Freelance Writer
Looking for a freelance writer with in-depth knowledge of the financial services industry? Mary Crotty previously worked in a large financial institution for seven years and has been a freelance writer specializing in bank, regulatory compliance and personal finance topics for 13 years.
5 Reasons to Hire Bank Risk and Compliance Writer
- Her background allows her to quickly grasp even the most complex topics related to banking and regulatory compliance.
- Her writing prowess translates complicated topics into concise yet meaningful content that educates, informs and persuades your intended audience.
- Her familiarity within the financial services realm helps her to easily interview and communicate with subject matter experts at all levels of the organization.
- Her ability to independently research topics and her dedicated attention to detail results in original and credible content for your internal or external audience.
- Her professionalism means your firm no longer needs to burden already-swamped subject matter experts with writing important marketing content.
Contact Mary Crotty at email@example.com to discuss your bank or fintech’s content needs.